Why Choose Us?
The South Western Eye Care is recognized as one of the best ophthalmologic centers in the city of Bankstown which can be attributed to the unique features of the clinic. Some of them include:
- Offers a wide range of services for people of all ages
- Contains a fully-equipped surgery suite, and a state-of-the-art ophthalmic diagnostic department
- Qualified pediatric ophthalmologists
- Advanced treatment procedures such as
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of adult strabismus (misaligned eyes)
- Common and rare retinal degenerative conditions
- Blocked Tear Ducts and chalazion in children using specialized ophthalmic equipment designed for children
- Cataract surgery in an infant or child
- New method for the reduction of the intraocular pressure known as Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty
- Addition to complete ophthalmologic services, subspecialty care is provided in glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, blepharitis, conjunctivitis, macular degeneration, dry eye, flashes and floaters, and vision disorders
At South Western Eye Care, the surgeons are highly qualified and offer you affordable eye care treatment without compromising on quality. Utmost care will be provided along with an appropriate patient education.